For many years, Lapham-Hickey has supplied customers with oscillating coils. Usually on narrow widths, oscillating coils allow customers to improve their output by decreasing handling and setups on a job.
Benefits of Oscillate Wound Coil Steel
- Fewer interruptions for coil changes
- Longer continuous operations
- .10" to .250"
- Slit or deburred edge (#5)
- Slit tolerances as tight as +/1 .003"
- Width: .250" to 2.0"
- Welds annealed
Steels that can be supplied as oscillate wound steel
- Cold rolled strip & sheet: Low Carbon, High Carbon, Alloy
- Coated sheet coil steel: Hot Dipped Galvanized, Electro-Galvanized, Aluminized
- Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled: Low Carbon, High Carbon, HSLA