What is CNC Machining?
CNC machining is a type of manufacturing that uses computers to control the motion of the cutting tools. Lapham-Hickey’s technical machining resources allow us to provide our customers with reliable and consistent machined components at the most competitive cost possible. Whether you are looking for a part with extremely tight tolerances or just looking for a dependable machining partner, our customers can be confident LH Machining will produce parts to print with a high degree of repeatability.
- Increased accuracy
- Improved productivity
- More complex shapes and features can be machined
- Turning: 3.0” diameter through spindle for bar feeding
- Turning: 3.0” diameter through spindle for non-bar feeding
- Turning: 16” diameter maximum
- Turning: between centers 60”
- Milling: 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling: X = 60”, Y = 30”, Z = 28”
- Dimensions over these are accepted on a case by case basis