Lapham-Hickey supplies high-quality, long-lasting Galvalume steel coil and sheet for all your exact needs. Our galvalume steel is expertly-designed, precision-crafted and rigidly-tested as well as prevents corrosion and tolerates high temperatures while maintaining a distinctively attractive appearance.
What is Galvalume Steel?
Galvalume steel is carbon steel coated with an alloy that combines the impervious properties of aluminum with the malleability and galvanic protection of zinc. The alloy coating gives galvalume steel coil and sheets a smooth, plain finish.
Galvalume Steel Applications
Unique protective characteristics and affordability make Lapham-Hickey’s galvalume steel coil and sheet ideal for an extensive range of uses including but not limited to:
- Residential and commercial exterior building products
- Air-conditioning and heating equipment
- Electrical boxes
- Farm equipment and machinery
- Furnace parts
- Guide rails
Benefits of Galvalume Steel
- Handles the heat: Performs well above 300 °C
- Protects against corrosion: An aluminum layer shields the steel’s interior
- Easy to paint: Galvalume steel offers the perfect adhesiveness to make your finish attractive
Lapham-Hickey provides outstanding customer service and the best technical support in the industry. Our service centers are ranked as one of the top 30 in the nation. Our outstanding employees are dedicated and devoted to serve you each and every day.
Providing the Experience You Want
With a deep understanding of steel market cycles, our knowledge of the metal industry is second to none. Other experience benefits include the following:
- Expert engineers and skilled metallurgists design, develop and deliver reliable, durable products for the most challenging applications
- All locations conform to ISO standards to ensure you get the product you want every single time
- Strong foundation of family ownership as Lapham-Hickey was established in 1926 and is now in the capable hands of a fourth generation