As a trusted leader in the metal industry for almost 100 years, Lapham-Hickey Steel offers an excellent selection of top-quality, ISO certified flat wire steel in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and shapes such as natural round edge or square edge. Lapham-Hickey provides an extensive inventory of the finest flat wire products designed, developed and tested by experienced experts.
Lapham-Hickey flat wire products are:
- Expertly engineered
- Skillfully designed and developed
- Rigidly tested
- Durable in the most extreme conditions
- Reliable in the most stressful applications
What is Flat Wire?
Lapham-Hickey’s spring steel flat wire has a wide range of applications in many industries including but not limited to:
- Regulator springs
- Industrial springs
- Car seat border springs
- Conveyor belt fasteners
- Key rings
- Saw blade wire
- Window mechanisms
PROVIDING THE FLAT WIRE EXPERIENCE YOU WANT.
Our knowledge of the metal industry is second to none.
- Expert engineers and skilled metallurgists design, develop and deliver reliable, durable products for the most challenging applications
- Deep understanding of steel market cycles
- All locations conform to ISO standards to ensure you get the product you want every single time
- Strong foundation of family ownership. Lapham-Hickey was established in 1926 and is now in the capable hands of a fourth generation
DEDICATED TO SERVING YOU
Lapham-Hickey provides outstanding customer service and the best technical support in the industry. Our service centers are ranked as one of the top 30 in the nation. Our outstanding employees are dedicated and devoted to serve you each and every day.
Lapham-Hickey Steel is YOUR PARTNER IN METAL PRODUCTION.